12.14.2009

Hey Mom and Dad! We are going well! Yesterday we had a baptism of a sister named Laura. She is a single mom and her whole family was against her being baptized, but she was fearless and I baptized her yesterday. She is awesome! We've been working a little bit differently these past few weeks. We are trying to contact more people in the streets. We've kind of been profiling in the past, only contacting families, but we're starting now to contact everyone. It's been going pretty well.
I sent off a letter today to Caralynn and Braeden. I hope it gets there before Christmas. Is everyone getting ready for Christmas? Actually Christmas is going to be so great here. The other day we made a nativity out of paper meche. It was really fun, and a lot of investigators came. We're gonna decorate a tree too. This Saturday we're gonna have a live nativity. A lot of members are going to participate.
I am going well. We're going to have our zone conference this Thursday. It should be really good. Actually, I am going to get to see my trainer, Elder Workman. He's the assistant to the President. It'll be great to see him.
Laura didn't go to church yesterday either. Her baby, Bryan, has been really sick. She's probably been going to the doctor every day for about three weeks. Abel and Petra are awesome. They're still progressing really well. We are breakfast this morning with Rosa and Tania. Rosa was baptized about two months ago. She's so awesome. Her mom and dad were both members, sealed in the temple and everything! She was baptized after their death. Tania is Rosa's niece. Tania is an awesome person. She reminds me allot of Sydney actually!
I am still with Elder Anderson. We're doing well together. The only problem he has with me is that he doesn't like it when I whistle! He likes silence. He's cool! How is Aunt Sharon? Has she gotten better? Who else has gotten their mission call in our ward? Jason Hartman, Butch Bond, Steven Phelps, and all of them? What's going on?
Well, I've gotta go. I love you all, Russell